As required by current data protection laws (Regulation (EU) No. 679 of 2016), we would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed fairly and transparently, for lawful purposes, and that your rights and confidentiality are protected.
The data will also be processed electronically, for the following purposes:
- to obtain and confirm your bookings for accommodation and other services, and to provide those services. As the data needs to be processed in order to fulfil and execute the contract, your consent is not required unless you are providing special, or sensitive data. If you refuse to provide your personal data we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide the requested services. The data processing will terminate upon your departure, but some of your details may continue to be processed for the purposes and using the methods indicated in the following paragraphs;
- to fulfil the obligation contained in the “Public Security Consolidation Act” (Article 109 of Royal Decree 18.6.1931 no. 773) which requires us to inform the police authority, for reasons of public security, of the details of guests staying with us, as decreed by the Ministry for the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Provision of the data is obligatory and does not require your consent. If you refuse to provide it you will not be able to stay at our establishment. The data acquired for this purpose will not be kept by us, unless you provide consent in this regard (see paragraph 4);
- to comply with current administrative, accounting and fiscal regulations. For these purposes the data will be processed without the need to obtain your consent. The data will be processed by us and by our authorised data processors, and will only be disclosed externally in order to comply with legal obligations. If you refuse to provide the personal data necessary for the above obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. We will keep the data obtained for these purposes for the time stipulated by the applicable law (10 years, possibly longer in the case of tax inspections);
- to speed up the booking process if you stay at our residence in the future. For these purposes, after obtaining your consent (which may be revoked at any time), your data will be kept for a maximum of 5 years, and will be used when you visit us again, for the purposes described above;
- to receive messages and telephone calls directed to you during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time. The data processing will terminate upon your departure;
- to send you promotional messages and updates on our rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum of 5 years and will not be disclosed to any third parties. You may revoke your consent at any time;
- for the purposes of protecting the guests and our property using a videosurveillance system for certain areas of the residence (which are marked with signs). Your consent is not required for this processing, as it is in our legitimate interests to protect people and property against potential attack, theft, robbery, damage, vandalism, to prevent fires, and for the purpose of safety in the workplace. All recorded images will be deleted after 24 hours except on public holidays or on other days on which the residence is closed. In any case the images will not be kept for more than one week. They will not be circulated to any third parties unless specifically requested by the police or judicial authorities.
You are also reminded that the EU Regulation grants the data subject various rights including the right of access, rectification, erasure, limitation or objection to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and when applicable (Articles 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) No. 679 of 2016). You can also file a complaint with the regulatory authorities, according to the procedures provided for by law.
If you require any further information or wish to enforce your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller: RESIDENCE BONOMO S.R.L.
Data Processor RESIDENCE BONOMO S.R.L.